Carnival always makes sailing the seas lots of fun as is evidenced by the cruise line’s latest renovation project. A massive multi-million upgrade is now in the works that will add a number of new features that are well worth noting.
After the month-long Carnival Paradise refurbishment, the vessel will resume its usual sailing itinerary on March 26, 2018. Guests at that time can enjoy four-to-eight day cruise vacations from Tampa, Florida. The new additions featured in the renovation include a new water park and 38 new cabins. In addition, 98 balconies will be built onto the ship’s current staterooms.
Food and beverage additions in the Carnival Paradise refurbishment include the following complimentary poolside offerings:
- The BlueIguana Cantina – a Mexican restaurant where guests can partake in such Mexican cuisine as tacos and burritos and salsa bar toppings.
- Guy’s Burger Joint – an establishment that is the brainchild of Guy Fieri of the Food Network. The eatery, which commemorates the chef’s California heritage, features burgers hand-crafted to perfection and freshly cut fries.
- The RedFrog Rum Bar – a watering hole with a Caribbean theme featuring Caribbean beers and rum-type drinks. The bar also hosts the ThirstyFrogRed, which is Carnival’s private label brew.
Guests can also experience the celebratory surroundings of the BlueIguana Tequila Bar, which provides cruise guests with beers and tequila-type frozen drinks – the ideal place to visit when relaxing by the pool.
The Carnival Paradise refurbishment includes the addition of Camp Ocean as well – a place where children ages 2 to 11 can experience over 200 sea-themed activities. As noted, a WaterWorks Aqua park is a planned feature too. A 300-foot Twister water slide and two 82-foot racing slides will be major highlights.
If you wish to take on a more relaxing activity, the miniature golf course on the ship will be relocated to Deck 14. It features nine holes of golfing entertainment for the entire family.
To enjoy these new additions, book passage on the Carnival Paradise for a four or five-day cruise vacation to Cozumel or Mahogany Bay. Trips are also scheduled for the Grand Cayman Islands and Key West. Cuban escapes are planned as well with voyages lasting four, five, and eight days.
You May Also Like These Articles:
➡ Carnival Victory Refurbishment Provides Cruise Guests with New Dining and Accommodation Options
➡ Best Affordable Cruises that Take You Around the Caribbean
➡ Half Moon Cay Shore Excursions Feature a Varied Selection of Sporting Activities
➡ Harvest Caye Provides a Natural Allure for Private Island Visitors
➡ What the Cruise Lines’ Private Islands Have in Store for You
This weekly collection presents fantastic cruise deals in a pleasant manner so you have an easy time making your pick.
- Go through the many cheap cruise deals offered
- Quality cruise deals are made to give you a memorable vacation
- All these cruises are structured to offer the two most important things: fun and a great value for your money
- Book a cruise of your choice!